To start the conversation for requesting a custom spindle, please include the following information:
- Model (standard or large)
- Cutout Pattern
- Wood Preference
- Indicate wood species for the Turkish arms (*)
- Indicate shaft wood (birch, cherry, walnut)
- Jeri's Choice
- Light, medium, or dark woods?
- Colorful or figured?
- Preferred spindle weight range?
- Types of yarns you like to spin?
- Custom pyrography accents, if any
Payment is due only when the spindle is finished. After all, what if I get hit by a bus and can't finish your spindle. Once finished, I'll post it in the shop as a Reserved Listing complete with photographs. If you love it, go ahead and purchase it. If it's not quite what you expected, let me know, and I'll make it right. Or if your circumstances have changed, just let me know, and I'll post the spindle for general sale. No judgement, EVER.
If you've request custom pyrography of a personal nature such as names or dates, those will be added after payment is complete.
(*) I'll do my best to meet all wood requests. If I'm unable to source a specific wood, or if it's not a good option for the pattern chosen or the desired spindle weight, I promise to let you know and will guide you toward a better option.